[Chicago-talk] Beginner Nights

Joel Berger joel.a.berger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:16:39 PST 2013

Google forms/spreadsheets can easily be used as a simple survey:
https://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=87809&p=forms_welcome

I would love to see more new programmers come and stay, but as you say, its
hard to start at zero each week. I think the idea of a workshop is a great
one.

I do know that several other groups try to put on multi-focused events,
including UIC's flourish conference http://www.flourishconf.com/2013/ and
the "ChicagoACM" group, which I know is trying to put something together
soonish: http://www.chicagoacm.org/. I recently forwarded an email from
them to this list. Some contact to those groups might be immensely valuable.

Cheers,
Joel Berger