[Chicago-talk] Upcoming Project Night

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 04:06:46 PDT 2012

I appreciate all the progress we made on App::Prima::REPL last round, but
I've not had enough round tuits lately to pull in all of Joel's work. Even
more contributions would be a bad idea right now as they would mostly go
unmerged for a while, I fear.

Personally, a project I'd like to push on is Joel's Alien::Base. Project
night would include a deep dive to finally tackle the Mac conundrum, an
edit of the docs, and maybe even the creation of a few derived Alien
modules. So I guess I'm nominating Joel. :-)

What projects do others have in mind?

David