[Chicago-talk] Discussion about Chicago.PM and Meetings

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Jul 3 07:06:05 PDT 2012

On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:20 AM, David Mertens wrote:

> The big idea behind that is that it's something that we can say "OK
>
> Andy, it looks like your idea got cut-off here. Anything else you meant to say?

Just that I think it's more important to have regular meetings of some kind, moreso than nailing down specific content.  We want people to know "Oh, it's the nth Whateverday of the month, there's a PM meeting tonight."

When we have that, and we can announce ahead of time "This is what's going to be at this meeting, and then here's what at the month following", then people can plan ahead, and they have more chances to be reminded.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance