[Chicago-talk] There's a CPAN module that exists under /by-author but not /by-module

Joel Limardo joel.limardo at forwardphase.com
Wed Aug 4 14:03:41 PDT 2010

"When a CPAN module I want to use does not have a FreeBSD port, I'll
try to make one. It's usually easy, since it's mostly boilerplate..."

First, I think it is really cool that you do that. I think it is awesome and
you should be congratulated. Now that you mention it there are some modules
that will not install on Win32 under Strawberry Perl that I might consider
doing the same to.

Regarding the problem, didn't you just shoot an e-mail to Michael Schwern
asking him if he did anything strange when posting to CPAN?

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Dan Rench
<drench+chipm at gmail.com<drench%2Bchipm at gmail.com>