[Chicago-talk] New to Perl / Perl Mongers

Anthony Simonelli asimonelli01 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:57:14 PDT 2010

Thank you everyone for the welcome.  I was not criticizing Chicago PM or the website at all; it was not my intention.  I just mentioned it because I was really looking forward to joining the discussion and see what was going on in the community and, upon seeing the website, I was afraid the group was not active anymore.  Would have been a real shame.  Good to see that the mailing list is alive and well.  I too have some experience with websites, nothing professional but out of my own interest, so I can lend a hand if you need it.  I completely understand that not many people have a lot of free time to devote and are investing more time into other things like their jobs.  I can say that it is true for me.  Look forward to the list!

Anthony