[Chicago-talk] New to Perl / Perl Mongers

Chris Hamilton cjhamil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:14:53 PDT 2010

Welcome,

I'm a relatively quiet observer of this mailing list and can assure you that
this is indeed a great place to have difficult questions answered by some
very prominent and knowledgeable Perl minds available.  I've been working
with Perl for the past 5 years or so and have picked up numerous nuggets of
knowledge from the questions and answers posted by members of this list.

Sorry I'm dodging your question about Qt4, but I have no experience in that
area. I have avoided writing anything with a GUI (in Perl) for as long as
humanly possible.  ;)

For whatever it's worth, if anyone ever does get serious about updating the
website I might be inclined to pitch in a helping hand as well, if that's
desirable in any way (I'm guessing it's a safe assumption that the site is
written in Perl?).

At any rate, welcome aboard!

-Chris