[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] Meeting Reminder

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 04:09:38 PDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Joshua McAdams
<joshua.mcadams at gmail.com> wrote:
> One more thing... brian bought a bulk shipment of the new 'Catalyst'
>  book out from Packt and I'll be brining a few copies to the meeting.
>  If you want one, they are $25 each (price he paid), which is $15 less
>  than what any of the book seller selling them for.

I've also left Josh with several copies of "Extending and Embedding
Perl" that Tim Jenness gave me last week. Josh will figure out how to
give those out, but typically we've given first shot of the good stuff
to people who give lightning talks.

Otherwise, I'm going to miss all of the meetings until after YAPC::NA.
I'm here for a couple weeks in April (don't forget our open enrollment
Catalyst, Testing, and Learning Perl courses
http://www.stonehenge.com/open_enrollment.html), then after that it's
my European Tour. Some of that should show up on Perlcast.

Going the other way, I set up a Slideshare group for Windy City
(http://www.slideshare.net/group/windy-city-perl-mongers). Josh, Kent,
and I have uploaded a bunch of talks. You can see them in the flash-y
player without an account. If you give a talk, please upload them. If
you don't want to make an account, send them to me and I'll upload
them for you. I'm bummed that I'm going to miss Jon's Moose talk. :(