[Chicago-talk] Another round of classes

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:07:38 PST 2008

We are doing another round of open enrollment Perl training in
downtown Chicago from April 14-18.  The Hosteling International
location seemed to work out well last time and has plenty of
nearby transportation options and restaurants.  Since these classes
are held in a computer lab, you'll need to bring your own computer.
If that's not an option for you, let me know and I'll try to wrangle
up a spare or two.

Though the courses are already discounted, we are cutting the price
for Perl Mongers.  Here are the rates:

Day courses, 9am to 5pm
Learning Perl, April 16-18,       $750/person  --> $700 for WindyCity.pm
Catalyst, April 14-15,            $500/person  --> $450 for WindyCity.pm

Night courses, 6pm to 9pm
Test Driven Dev., April 14-15,    $250/person  --> $200 for WindyCity.pm

For more details, see Stonehenge's open enrollment class page:

       http://www.stonehenge.com/open_enrollment.html

Thanks,
Josh