[Chicago-talk] perl test harness failures

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Fri Feb 8 10:21:00 PST 2008

> $ ./perl -MTestInit -V
> Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 10 subversion 0) configuration:
>   Platform:
>     osname=linux, osvers=2.4.21-40.elsmp, archname=i686-linux-thread-multi
>     uname='linux xxxxxxxxx 2.4.21-40.elsmp #1 smp thu feb 2 22:22:39

Threading is usually a pain. Unless you need
it try turning off threads also and see if that
helps any other problems.

>     gnulibc_version='2.3.2'

Pretty old, so is your kernel. It might be worth
upgrading this if you're interested in checking
out software.

--
Steven Lembark                                          +1 888 359 3508
Workhorse Computing                                       85-09 90th St