[Chicago-talk] Chicago hackathon in October*

Jason L. Froebe jason at froebe.net
Mon Aug 25 14:21:20 PDT 2008

I have to check with the boss, my wife, but I should be able to make it.  Not sure how having the hackathon and BarCamp at the same place/time would go as I want to see it all. :)

 Jason L. Froebe

Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog
MyDatabases (free) magazine: http://froebe.net/blog/category/databases/my-databases/
Froebe Fibers http://www.froebe-fibers.com

The opinions expressed within are the sole rantings of a raving lunatic and in no way reflect the rantings, fits, tantrums, errors, corrections, allocutions, or aimless thoughts of Sybase or its employees or of TeamSybase or ISUG. Any resemblence to reasonable thought, or any official or published opinion of Sybase, TeamSybase or ISUG is merely coincidental, and should be totally ignored.