[Chicago-talk] our $BARcamp = (now + 26_hours);

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Fri Aug 15 06:03:26 PDT 2008

Hey Everyone!

   We are starting set-up this evening and BARcamp officially starts
11:00 Saturday morning!  Some photos of the venue have been uploaded,
kegs are on the way, food is being ordered.  Crazy, but its all coming
together.

   Saturday 10:00am August 16th at 1240 W Harrison, Chicago IL.
   http://barcampchicago.com/

   The Erlang Workshop starts at noon and kicks off a weekend long
Erlang code competition.

   There are, as always, some great talks planned and even more great
talks that aren't planned ;-)

   Thanks to the organizers and sponsors for making this happen!

   Look forward to seeing you all this weekend.

-jason