[Chicago-talk] Possible Talk Subject...?

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:12:44 PDT 2007

I had an idea for the downtown meeting..

Everyone pitches in in 5-10 bucks and we order food, and watch an
episode or two of IT Crowd.

We could do a short talk and then one episode instead.

We could do this in december.... maybe having it earlier in the month
to avoid the holiday rush... *if* moving the meeting won't cause
problems.

anyways.. just some ideas.

http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun