[Chicago-talk] The bummer of split lists

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:12:48 PDT 2007

The list was created mainly because my annoucements for Perl Lunch
were rejected to the annoucelist.

I didnt want to send to the chatter list because there was only a
small number interested anyways.

Simple as that.

http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun