[Chicago-talk] Recruiter spam

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 06:35:01 PDT 2007

Yeah. i dont really mind being contated by recruiters who have done a
bit of research. I have a guy from microsoft  who follows  me on
chi-PHP who checks on me from time to time to see if I have learned c#
yet, hehe

--
http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun