[Chicago-talk] Help on Email server

Warren Lindsey warren.lindsey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:39:43 PDT 2007

If you still plan to use your webmail account for most of your sending
and receiving of email then I suggest you get a gmail account.  Gmail
gives you an smtp, pop, and imap servers to connect to.  Just setup a
.forward in your linux userhome to your
tigerpeng2001@(yahoo|gmail).com and you're set.

I setup my router to send logs to gmail like this automatically.
Gmail tags them and hides them, I never see them unless I want to.