[Chicago-talk] Help on Email server

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Jun 12 14:09:44 PDT 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 3:58 PM, tiger peng wrote:

> I mean running sendmail. Their boxes do not accept the connection,
> but I heard someone mentioned that there is a workarround and saw
> his box sent cron warning messages.

Then Google for the specific messages that you're having problems
with.  Failing that, ask here, but I suspect some cursory research in
Google will find the answer you're looking for.

Also, if you're doing this from scratch, I would recommend that you
NOT use sendmail, but use something like Postfix instead.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance