[Chicago-talk] UniForum: Pizza Party

wsmith at etc.com wsmith at etc.com
Wed Dec 5 19:27:26 PST 2007

There's no tech talk for December's suburban Chicago Perl Mongers
meeting, but there pizza and beer.  Note the location!

xoxo,
Andy

                  UniForum Chicago Pizza Party

                  Tuesday, December 11th at 7pm

Come Network with your fellow UniForum Chicago members
Join us at a year-end Pizza Party to celebrate another year of
UniForum Chicago.  Pizza and soda will be *on the house* (paid for by
UniForum Chicago).  Paying for beer or other alcoholic beverages will be
the responsibility of those who order it.  Non-members will be
encouraged to either join UniForum Chicago at the Pizza Party
(at the standard cost of $25 per year), or to pay $10 for attending
if they will be joining in the eating & drinking.  Anyone can show
up for free if they just want to join the conversation.

Please help us out in determining how much pizza to pre-order by
contacting us if you plan to attend.  We don't require an RSVP, but if
you know you're going to be coming we'd appreciate a call or a note.
This will help us get our pizza and drink in a timely manner once we
arrive at Connie's - we'll overestimate slightly to account for those
who aren't able to RSVP.  Just reply to this e-mail to send your RSVP.

Meeting Location
----------------
The next general meeting of UniForum Chicago will be from 7:00 pm to
9:00 pm on Tuesday, December 11th, 2007, at Connie's Pizza in
Naperville.

        Connie's Pizza
        1170 Iroquois Ave
        Naperville IL 60640

Take I-88 (East-West Tollway) west.  Take the Naperville Rd exit.  Turn
right (south) at the exit's traffic light.   Continue south on
Naperville Rd until the Ogden Ave intersection. Turn right (west) at
the Ogden Ave. traffic light.  Continue west till the Iroquois Ave
traffic light.  Turn right (north) onto Iroquois.  Connie's is on the
left.

For additional information contact Scott Nemec at (630) 990-6265 or
president at uniforum.chi.il.us, or visit the UniForum Chicago web site at:
	http://www.uniforum.chi.il.us/