[Chicago-talk] Buttons

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Wed Jun 14 06:04:49 PDT 2006

At a previous YAPC planning meeting (the one without lightning talks), I
asked if anyone was interested in pitching in for Perl related buttons or
stickers.  I lust for a small, 1"  rock-band-style button of the new Perl
Foundation onion logo (see the bottom of http://www.perlfoundation.org/ if
you don't know what I'm talking about) and/or a laptop sticker of any
sort: a camel, the onion, just "use perl;", etc.

I never got a line on stickers, but buttons can still be had by YAPC, but
500 buttons run $150 ($125 if we turn the blue shade of the official logo
into black, which, IMO, would be a shame).  (Source:
http://www.busybeaver.net/prices.php; this is a local outfit.  There may
be a rush-job fee as well.)

$150 is a little more than I wanted to pony up on my own, but does anyone
else want to contribute something (like $20-$25, or more) to this?

-- Mike F.