[Chicago-talk] Perl shops in Chicago

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jun 8 15:51:21 PDT 2006

>>>>> "Kent" == Kent Cowgill <kent at c2group.net> writes:

Kent> I think they still show up in my CPAN mirror list, and one of my
Kent> cow-orkers claims he gets good connectivity there...  I'd imagine anyone
Kent> with a CPAN mirror would have a fair investment in Perl.

The CPAN mirror hasn't been updated in nearly a month though[1]... I just sent
email to tim at playboy.com (imagine the spam THAT gets) asking wassup.

[1] http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/henkp/mirmon/cpan.html - a great bookmark