[Chicago-talk] Perl shops in Chicago

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Thu Jun 8 15:10:23 PDT 2006

I know when I interviewed there a while back they were specifically
looking for perl developers who could also do some heavier lifting with
c/c++.

I think they still show up in my CPAN mirror list, and one of my
cow-orkers claims he gets good connectivity there...  I'd imagine anyone
with a CPAN mirror would have a fair investment in Perl.

-Kent