[Chicago-talk] The Perl Review v2 i3 and Perl::Critic

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Thu Jun 1 10:38:40 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 12:02:35PM -0500, Kent Cowgill wrote:
> I recall some difficulty get all the dependencies for Perl::Critic to
> install correctly under cygwin (at work) - one tactic I took was to
> install the dependencies manually, either via cpan or via:

I reported some test failures recently, and got a message back
indicating that previous installations of Perl::Critc can mess with
tests in newer versions (not yet fully stabilized, don'tcha know).

As suggested, I removed the previous installation manually, and
everything went smoothly.

HTH

dha
--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Note that reversing a cable at BOTH ends is likely to result in perfect