[Chicago-talk] Pre-YAPC hack-a-thon

Andy Bach andy_bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Tue Apr 4 19:23:56 PDT 2006

Hey Folks,

Sorry, I'm was a little limited by access - I had just forwarded a msg
from a perl 6 list from Uri G., A. Tang and cetera discussing having a
pre-YAPC hackathon.  They were looking for a location for that for the
Sat/Sun before YAPC. I'm hopeful the Powers that Run YAPC are on to this
but ... just in case - did that request get through?   Is it going to
happen?  They mentioned the campus - will that work?

Seems like there's alot accomplished and even us spear-bearers can help
by doing 'nit' searches on the grammer/understandable/typo level of the
docs etc. so - keep us informed?

Thanks.

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5932

"Capital is only the fruit of labor. Labor is the superior of capital and
deserves much the higher consideration."
 Abraham Lincoln, first annual address to Congress 1861