[Chicago-talk] possible freelance job....

jason@multiply.org jason at multiply.org
Fri Jul 29 11:10:00 PDT 2005

Hi all.

I received this email from a friend of mine at a san francisco based company:

My company has a need for a web-based tool, probably written in PHP or something
similar
(inexpensive, *nix friendly, fast to code in) that looks at a DTD, adds in some
default/typical values, lays out the options on a web form for the user to pick
& choose
from, and generates an XML file based on the options that is compliant with the
DTD.

Do you know if such a tool already exists? Would either of you be interested in
helping
implement such a tool for us?

does anyone know of anything like this or would anyone be willing to build
something?

Thanks!

-jason gessner
    jason at multiply.org