[Chicago-talk] Llama shindig tonight!

brian d foy comdog at panix.com
Fri Jul 22 06:19:08 PDT 2005

Just a reminder: my little shindig is tonight.

 	http://use.perl.org/~brian_d_foy/journal/25718

I have another thought too: If you have a Perl t-shirt, bring it along
(even if you don't wear it). I just got a mannequin torso so I can take
nice pics of Perl t-shirts for my virtual Perl museum.

A coupel of people have asked about bringing snacks or whatever. you don't
need to bring anything, but if you like a particular alcoholic beverage
you might bring that. Remember that I don't drink, so trusting me to buy
anything good is quite the gamble.

And, although I'm up at 8 in the morning, that only means I haven't gone
to sleep yet. I'll watch the Tour de France coverage then hit the sack, so
I won't be around to answer questions about the party.  Just show up and
I'm sure things will be fine :)

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>