[Chicago-talk] Fw: Renew your The Perl Review subscription

Andy_Bach@wiwb.uscourts.gov Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Mon Jul 18 13:42:08 PDT 2005

Of course, you've all got subs already but if not, its a good deal for 16
bucks ...

----- Forwarded by Andy Bach/WIWB/07/USCOURTS on 07/18/2005 03:44 PM -----

Hello TPR Subscriber,

We've just finished our first year in print, which means we're also
starting our first round of renewals. Most of you have been with us
since the beginning and made it possible for The Perl Review to get
this far. Your renewal will help us get through the next year.

Just follow this link, or go to the subscription page on our website.

                 https://www.theperlreview.com/cgi-bin/subscribe.cgi

Since we do not store your credit card information, and we don't store
your information on the servers Pair.com provides for us, you get to
fill out your name and address again. This also helps us update our
address database which goes stale faster than you might think.

Your subscription, including access to the website, is still good until
we send out the next issue in September.

Thanks for supporting The Perl Review,

--
brian d foy, Publisher, The Perl Review
http://www.theperlreview.com/