[Chicago-talk] laptop, which brand is good.

tiger peng tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 09:37:15 PST 2005

Thanks everyone for the information.

I planed to buy a thinkpad, as I used it for a long
time. However, the price they list online just
confused me. I called the salesman, and got a
different price. I really fell uncomfortable to do the
deal with them.

I went to CDW
http://www.cdw.com/webcontent/land/page/q4savenow.asp;
and chose "Acer TM4062WLMi", I hope it is a right
choice.

Ge