[Chicago-talk] May Meeting Location

Pete Krawczyk mongers at bsod.net
Mon Apr 11 17:43:30 PDT 2005

Subject: [Chicago-talk] May Meeting Location
From: Jason Gessner <jason at multiply.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:00:15 -0500

}I have secured a loop location for us to have meetings in starting in
}May.

I thank you for that.  I feel it's been far too long since we've had a
meeting; it will be one week short of six months on May 10th.

}What does everyone think about having andy do his talk plus having a
}couple people do some lightning talks (possibly project management,
}source control or project automation related.....) and then scheduling
}brian plus more lightning talks in june?

I think it's an excellent idea.

-Pete K
--
Pete Krawczyk