[Chicago-talk] HTML::Tree dependencies

Jon Amundsen jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 22 23:03:08 CDT 2004

I've dropped a line to the London PM as they had some discussion about adopting HTML::Parser.  Just wanted to make sure we didn't step on their toes.

On another note...  I added some POD to AsSubs.pm and made a change as to where the generated code gets eval'd.  Same number of subroutines, same number of tests.  Just more pod.  The Total Coverage has gone up for that module, but the pod column still says 0.0???  Anyone have any ideas?

And I'm glad some people liked the Piranha mascot idea.  I thought my lead balloon comment may generate the discussion that didn't happen last time! ;)  I'll ask around to see if I can find someone to do a logo.  I did think with all the Apple/Mac users we had there would be one artist in the group though! :)