[Chicago-talk] HTML::Tree dependencies

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Wed Sep 22 19:29:40 CDT 2004

> I would like to propose that Chicago-PM take on the dependencies of
> HTML::TreeBuilder as part of our phalanx adopt a module project.
> HTML::Parser and HTML::Tagset are both high on the phalanx 100.  Sean
> Burke is also the author of HTML::Tagset.

Sounds good to me.  However, I'd first see if Sean likes what you've
done so far.  I suggest you send him patches, or a tarball, so he can
see what you've done.

> Since my last suggestion(piranha mascot) went over like a lead balloon

I think it's a fine idea.  I just didn't have anything to say.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance