[Chicago-talk] Senior Perl Developer (Contractor)

Don Drake don at drakeconsult.com
Fri Sep 17 15:25:20 CDT 2004

I'm looking for a Senior Perl developer for a contract position starting
immediately for at least 3 months (extensions likely).

You must be able to work on-site and full-time in Rosemont, have extensive
experience in parsing, writing complex regular expressions, using complex
perl data structures (e.g. Hash of Hash of Hash of Hash of Array), and perl
OO methods.

The position is primarily development and some support for a large data
collecting/transformation application that is the source of a data
warehouse.  Any C++, Oracle9i, Expect, KSH scripting is a plus.  Any telecom
experience is also a plus.

Please email me directly with a resume and cover letter.

Thanks.

-Don

Donald Drake

President