[Chicago-talk] Headhunter call

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Thu Sep 16 15:36:42 CDT 2004

> Just got a call from a headhunter looking for a perl programmer/developer
> (OOP, DBI) in the Chicago area.  I'm set and he admitted he'd gotten my
> name/phone from this list. He also said he'd left a msg w/ Andy L. but
> gave me no details on the job.
>
> Did/do we have a policy on those sorts of postings?

Headunters are encouraged to attend our meetings, join the
list, and post jobs. Anyone who looks up "chicago perl" is
going to get the archives in any case :-)

If you prefer not to be contacted, telling them once should
be sufficient.

--
Steven Lembark                                       85-09 90th Street
Workhorse Computing                                Woodhaven, NY 11421