[Chicago-talk] What should I use to make PDFs?

Jim Thomason thomasoniii at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:55:15 CDT 2004

PDF::API2 is what I ended up going with. It is a beeyootiful beeyootiful module.

But utterly lacking in docs. I did manage to track down a massive
collection of docs and examples, which has helped me at least to use
it, even though I still don't quite understand it.

Improvement is phenomenal. Does exactly what I need and does it fast.

-Jim....

On Thu,  9 Sep 2004 16:40:38 -0500, jason at multiply.org