[Chicago-talk] What should I use to make PDFs?

jason at multiply.org jason at multiply.org
Thu Sep 9 16:40:38 CDT 2004

I will second a vote for PDF::API2 which will handle font embedding, existing
PDF manipulation and graphics very nicely.  The docs are not distributed with
the distro in CPAN though, so you will have to go looking for them.

For a commercial library you can use libPDF from a german company, but it is
1400 bucks.  Great software, though.

-jason gessner
    jason at multiply.org