[Chicago-talk] perl pretty-printing tools?

Paul Baker pbaker at where2getit.com
Tue Sep 7 15:24:41 CDT 2004

On Sep 7, 2004, at 3:00 PM, Greg Fast wrote:

> Does anyone have any favorites?  How about a perl-to-html tool that
> does syntax coloring/hilighting?  The wiki running poe.perl.org has
> one, but I haven't discovered what it is.

Trac [1] uses SilverCity [2] to do syntax-highlighting inside of the
wiki and subversion browser. I haven't looked closely enough at
SilverCity, but maybe it will go straight to HTML.

[1] http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracSyntaxColoring
[2] http://silvercity.sourceforge.net/

--
Paul Baker

"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or
will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom?”
          -- Thomas Jefferson in a letter to John Adams

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc