[Chicago-talk] Possible new meeting location

Jason A. Crome crome at devnetinc.com
Wed Sep 1 14:49:44 CDT 2004

Personally, I'm not focused on finding something that far north.  I happen
to know someone there, they have decent facilities, and I thought I could
get it cheap or free.  Was only trying to help.  If it's not acceptable,
please find us other options.  I'm in freaking DeKalb for crying out loud.
If I'm willing to drive in, I can't see why others have such a problem.

Jason A. Crome
Senior Software Engineer, DEVNET, Inc.
E-Mail: crome at devnetinc.com
http://www.devnetinc.com