[Chicago-talk] next month's meeting

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Fri Oct 8 16:43:06 CDT 2004

It was decided at the meeting that if we don't have a good alternative
location lined up by next Wednesday, we'll reconvene at the Grayslake
library.  I assume that we'll go back to Tuesdays, unless it was moved
because some people can't ever do Wednesdays.  If that's the case, please
speak up.

Meeting topic: unless someone who wasn't there has something planned,
it'll be JT on HTML::Template.  (Right, JT?)

So, if you were one of the people who has leads on an alternative venue,
please find out what you can about it ASAP, and post it to the list.
We need to know:

	* whether they'll let our group use it in the first place
	* location
	* seating capacity
	* cost
	* projector availability