[Chicago-talk] Part-time Linux admin/consultant needed

Reuven M. Lerner reuven at lerner.co.il
Fri Oct 8 09:58:48 CDT 2004

Hi, everyone.  While I realize that this isn't 100 percent Perl related,
there's enough overlap that I figure that it's appropriate -- basically,
a client of mine needs some help with installing and maintaining a Linux
box for which I'm writing a Web/database application.  The client is in
Evanston, and probably wouldn't need more than a few hours/month of
assistance.  But they do need regular, secure backups, and need to be
really sure that things will be pretty stable.  And if something goes
wrong, they need to know that they can get reasonable, reliable service
in fixing the problem ASAP.

If you're interested, or know of someone who might be, please send
e-mail to me at <reuven at lerner.co.il>, and I'll provide more details.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Reuven