[Chicago-talk] Sitting here at OSCon...

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Sat Jul 31 01:33:25 CDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Shawn Carroll wrote:

> Anyone one else think we can do it?

My gut instinct is no, just because of the hassles we've had in the past
when it came to things like settling on meeting places.  (Have we settled
on a new meeting place yet?)  Plus, rather than rush into it with only a
month, it may be better to let Toronto have it next year but get a running
start on doing it in 2006.

But I'd love to be proved wrong, and I would definitely help out if enough
people were fired up & committed to help.  Bring it up at the upcoming
meeting.

-- Mike F.