[Chicago-talk] Extracting info from Outlook's *.pst files

Young, Aaron Aaron.Young at citadelgroup.com
Tue Jan 13 12:05:37 CST 2004

not sure what you have going

but

http://freshmeat.net/projects/outlook_text_to_mbox/

looks like it might work...

...let me know if you use it, i'm trying to work something like this out
on my own as well to try and keep my addressbook updated between outlook
and mutt, and might look into something like this later if it works

also, if anyone has any information on vcard readers

so far, Text::vCard seems incomplete, and libvformat seems like it would
work, but their documentation is sketchy and so i'm looking for
something a little better documented or in C++ before I commit to
libvformat (plus, i seem to have another issue with it that i won't go
into on a Perl list)

Aaron F Young
Broker Reconciliation
Operations & Portfolio Finance
Citadel Investment Group LLC

-------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and
proprietary. It is to be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s).
Citadel and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights they may have in the
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately either by reply e-mail or by telephone at 312-395-2100
and delete this e-mail (including any attachments hereto) immediately
without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying. We cannot give
any assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses
and other harmful code. Citadel reserves the right to monitor, intercept
and block all communications involving its computer systems.