[Chicago-talk] A question of design

Paul Baker pbaker at where2getit.com
Thu Feb 12 12:35:44 CST 2004

On Feb 12, 2004, at 11:34 AM, Jim Thomason wrote:

>         'validTemplate' => 'success.tpl',
>         'invalidTemplate' => 'failure.tpl',

Why do you use a different template to signify a failure? Wouldn't it
be better to just give them back the original form and display what the
problem was inline above the field in question?

Also I'm curious what module you are using for the templates.

--
Paul Baker

"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or
will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom?”
          -- Thomas Jefferson in a letter to John Adams

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc