[Chicago-talk] Meeting for October?

Paul Baker pbaker at where2getit.com
Tue Sep 30 16:20:47 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 12:36  PM, Shawn C Carroll wrote:

> Okay, we have 21 days to decide on a topic for October's meeting.

If I had the time I would love to do a presentation on Log::Log4perl
CPAN module. Unfortunately this is an extremely busy month for me so I
won't have time to prepare anything. But it's an idea for someone else,
or maybe I'll be able to do it for November.

--
Paul Baker

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
          -- Philip K. Dick

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc