[Chicago-talk] next meeting (mon => tues?)

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Tue Sep 9 17:13:52 CDT 2003

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Paul Baker wrote:

> Which reminds me, Goose Island on Clyborn has wireless internet
> throughout. And good food and of course...lots of Goose Island
> mmmmmmmm...

When contemplating new venues, the two fundamental questions have been:

1) Have they got a side room where we can turn the music off, that they'd
let us take over on slow nights and/or weekend afternoons without charge?

2) How far is it from Metra and El stations?

Though #2 should be much less of an issue if we're talking about weekends;
people could either drive, or it'd be easier for volunteers to get to a
train station early and give people a ride to the venue.

Wireless is a nice perk, but not as important as these two.

-- Mike F.