[Chicago-talk] next meeting (mon => tues?)

Paul Baker pbaker at where2getit.com
Tue Sep 9 16:02:44 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 03:21  PM, Paul Baker wrote:

> If we are contemplating a change of venue, we should find one within
> range of a WAP so we can get on the Internet. There is a lot more
> interesting presentations that could be made with a live Internet
> connection.

Which reminds me, Goose Island on Clyborn has wireless internet
throughout. And good food and of course...lots of Goose Island
mmmmmmmm...

--
Paul Baker

"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or
will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom?”
          -- Thomas Jefferson in a letter to John Adams

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc