[Chicago-talk] next meeting (mon => tues?)

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Tue Sep 9 10:00:43 CDT 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, JT Smith wrote:

> I'm new to the list, and plan on coming to the meetings as often as
> humanly possible. In another group I belong to a poll is placed on the
> web site and everyone gets to vote for the date for each month's
> meetings. That way we can be flexible and get the most people possible
> each month. Would that be possible for this group?

I don't know.  Like I mentioned to Ed, each meeting a different set of
people show up, and I think some of them aren't on the mailing list.
Moving the meeting from month to month might lose some people.
Then again, that might not be such a big deal.

Anyone else have any opinions about this?

> It seems like Ed is one of the most active people on this list, and the
> meetings wouldn't be as interesting without him. Then again, I'm just a
> newbie, so feel free to tell me to STFU.

No SUing necessary; welcome aboard.

-- Mike F.