[Chicago-talk] next meeting (mon => tues?)

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Mon Sep 8 15:07:55 CDT 2003

I'm new to the list, and plan on coming to the meetings as often as humanly possible. In
another group I belong to a poll is placed on the web site and everyone gets to vote for
the date for each month's meetings. That way we can be flexible and get the most people
possible each month. Would that be possible for this group?

It seems like Ed is one of the most active people on this list, and the meetings
wouldn't be as interesting without him. Then again, I'm just a newbie, so feel free to
tell me to STFU.