[CMI.PM] Web account management module?

Mark C Tomory tomory at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 17 14:07:26 PST 2006

Hi, Mitch,

Since it's for a campus group, why not just use the existing webtools?
If you go to http://webtools.uiuc.edu/, then click the Login link and
authenticate to Bluestem, there's a Group Manager tool that may already
do what you want. And since it uses Bluestem, it keeps you out of the
password business.

Cheers,
   Mark

Mark Tomory