[Cascavel-pm] How search the list archives from a PM.org hosted Perl List?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos em yahoo.co.uk
Terça Julho 10 08:24:58 PDT 2007

   Fellow Perl Mongers

   I'm writting this here because I know that some people from PM.org
read this list and maybe they can help me.

   People at Cascavel-PM are asking about having a search mechanism
for the list archives from Cascavel-PM, and I don't know what to
answer them. It seems that "Google for it" is the only available option.

   Is there any other way to search the list archives from a PM.org
hosted Perl List?

   Many thanks in advance.
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}