[Brisbane-pm] Perl Training Australia is coming to Brisbane

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Jan 23 20:27:48 PST 2007

Perl Training Australia is coming to Brisbane, or at least we certainly hope so!
 We are running our very popular Programming Perl course in Brisbane on the

		27th - 30th March 2007

You can book places on this course at:

	http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Brisbane.html

Book before 19th February to receive a free Perl book (of your choice) per
person.  You can see a selection of books at:

        http://perltraining.com.au/books.html

Should we receive insufficient bookings before the early bird date (19th
February) we may cancel the course.

Free Books for Perl Mongers
===========================

Register early and mention Brisbane Perl Mongers to get an extra free book; get
your friends and colleagues to mention you when they register and we'll give you
another free book for each of them.  Free books only available for bookings made
before the early bird date - 19th February.  Books can be selected from our list at:

        http://perltraining.com.au/books.html

If your friends work at a different business than you, then it would be a good
idea for you to contact me with a delivery address for your free books.  Maximum
one extra free book per booking made; if the course doesn't end up going ahead
no one gets the books.

Group discount
==============

Make a single booking for three or more people on the same course and
receive a 5% discount per person.

Corporate Courses
http://perltraining.com.au/corporate.html

All of Perl Training Australia's courses are available for corporate
bookings.  If you have a large group or want training at a particular
time then let us know.  We're happy to send you a no-obligation quote
to provide courses in the time and place that suits you.  For more
information visit http://perltraining.com.au/corporate.html or call us
on 61 3 9354 6001.