[boulder.pm] other resources

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Wed Jan 30 21:52:18 CST 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Melvin, Lee wrote:

> Last night was fun, although I admit I'm wondering if there's a
> 'perl-tinkers' list I should go looking for in favor of 'perl-mongers'.
> Thanks for letting me drop in.   Randal certainly doesn't equate to my
> preconception of book authors, which is a good thing.

The conversation between Randal and $x was daunting, yes.
Geek bonding isn't always pretty to see, so don't let it scare you.

Actually, I think that if you have questions/issues on a different
level than dissecting deep bugs in core modules, a lot people on this
list would be relieved, and get stuff relevant to their own work and
experience with the language.

Really, fire away.  People are on this list to learn and/or help other
people out.

Walter