[boulder.pm] other resources

Melvin, Lee lee_melvin at mentorg.com
Wed Jan 30 11:17:48 CST 2002

Last night was fun, although I admit I'm wondering if there's a
'perl-tinkers' list I should go looking for in favor of 'perl-mongers'.
Thanks for letting me drop in.   Randal certainly doesn't equate to my
preconception of book authors, which is a good thing.

Thanks much for the community info as well.  Actually, I am the sole (local)
unix admin in a very Microsoft-centric environment, which has stifled my
exposure to new technology and current topics (all the fun stuff).  I can
feel my brain smoothing out :) The links you provided should help me start
to resolve the disconnect.

    - Lee